Discover the wonders of the Venetian lagoon by traveling on board a comfortable motorboat. This guided excursion to Venice, Murano and Burano from Punta Sabbioni is the best way to discover the Venetian lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French
- Visit the most charming islands of the Venice lagoon
- Enjoy the tour feeling fully relaxed on board a comfortable motorboat
- Visit a glass factory and lace exhibition
- Visit of Murano, Burano and Venice
- Panoramic transfer through the Northern Lagoon
- Free entry to the furnace in Murano for a demonstration of glass making
- Free entry to a renowned lace exhibition in Burano
- Venice audio guide can be downloaded for free via a special app
- Map of Venice
- Free Wi-Fi onboard the motorboat
- Lunch and drinks
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Punta Sabbioni, Jetty number 5 to Venice - St MarkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There will be no refund in case of NO-SHOW (non-attendance at the start of the tour at the allocated time and at the meeting point indicated on the voucher) and/or rejection of the service on the day; if customers wander off during the tour; or if they decide to leave the tour before the end of the service.
- To take part in the tour, you must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time specified, and present either a paper or an electronic voucher.
- For the return, you can choose the time you prefer: the boat from San Marco to Punta Sabbioni is available at 5:00pm, at 6:00pm, at 7:00pm and at 9.30pm.
- In case of any problems on site, please ring the emergency number on the voucher.
- In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure that may prevent the tour already purchased to run regularly, the tour might be cancelled. The customer will be notified of this as soon as possible.