Experience the electric atmosphere of a live tango show at the historic Güemes Gallery in Buenos Aires. Dine on fine Argentinean food from an a la carte menu and enjoy complimentary soft drinks before a spectacular 1.5-hour Piazzolla Tango show.
What to Expect
Experience the spirit of live tango at the historic Güemes Gallery (Galería Güemes) in downtown Buenos Aires, and become one with the essence of Argentina.
Designed in an Art Nouveau style by the Italian architect Francisco Gianotti in 1913, the Güemes Gallery was immaculately restored after a fire in the 1970s and today plays host to the full expression of tango music and dance at Piazzolla Tango in the Astor Piazzolla arts complex within the gallery.
First, sit down to an a la carte dinner at 20:45, followed by the spectacular 1.5-hour Piazzolla Tango show at 22:15. Benefit from the chance to purchase original works of art, reproductions and photographs in the art gallery while you are there.
• Caesar salad: croutons and flakes of Parmesan cheese with diced chicken
• Empanadas (Argentinean turn-overs) stuffed with meat or chicken with mushrooms and bacon
• Turban of sea squid, mussels, shrimp, onions and pepper
• Grilled baby beef with chimichurri sauce and volcano potatoes with vegetable tian
• Homemade ravioli with tomato, mozzarella, mascarpone cheese, ricotta and nuts
• Chicken roulette filled with Portobello mushrooms in a smoked mustard sauce, served with a spinach soufflé and turmeric rice
• Sorrentinos (large round ravioli) stuffed with shrimp in a blue cheese sauce
• Fruit with ice cream in a caramel shell
• Brownie with chocolate mousse
• Tiramisu with hazelnut and coffee liquor sauce, medallion of chocolate marquise
• Sodas and mineral water
• Graffigna wine
- Dinner (entrée, main course and dessert)
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Pick-up and drop off at local hotels
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking