On this tour travel to Belen de Escobar for a visit to Temaiken Zoo. This 86-acre park is a world-class habitat, home to some of the most exotic animals in the world.
What to Expect
Temaikèn Park is located in Belén de Escobar, a town northwest of Tigre and northeast of Pilar. At around 86 acres, this park is a world-class habitat that recreates many of the animals´ natural environments. The park is divided into different zones - African, Asian, and native South American.
A highlight of the tour is the amount of different aquatic viewing areas, which will allow you to see various animals and sea creatures. Observe how animals such as hippopotamuses, sharks, manta rays, alligators, penguins, tapirs, and turtles behave underwater. This completely different perspective will allow you to appreciate how graceful these creatures can be when they are in their element.
This large zoo is well laid-out and includes several notable features. You will get to stroll down pleasant paths that include large misting fans so you can cool down on hot summer days. There are also numerous places to sit and relax in the shade as well as many restaurants and snack bars to grab a quick bite.
- Hotel pick-up at downtown hotels
- Drop off at the following points: Puerto Madero, Obelisco, Galerias Pacifico Shopping Mall (arrange with the guide)
- Spanish, English or Portuguese-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Pick-up is from 09:00. Your exact pick-up time will be reconfirmed before the tour
• Hotel pick-up and drop off in the Palermo neighborhood is not included. If staying in this area, you will need to travel by your own means for transfer from a nearby hotel
• Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancelations of a voucher will be granted once the voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice