See animals from Africa, Asia and South America in careful recreations of their natural environments with a trip to Temaikèn Zoo in the town of Belén de Escobar. Escape the hustle and bustle of Buenos Aires and stroll the well laid-out park at leisure.
What to Expect
Depart Buenos Aires and travel to Temaikèn Zoo, located in the town of Belén de Escobar, northwest of Tigre and northeast of Pilar. Upon arrival at the 86-acre park, discover a world-class habitat that recreates the natural environments of the many resident animals. Journey through the different zones of Africa, Asia and South America.
Visit the different aquatic viewing areas to observe sea creatures, such as hippopotamuses, sharks, manta rays, alligators, penguins, tapirs and turtles. Get a unique perspective on how graceful the creatures can be when they are in their element.
Stroll down the pleasant, well laid-out paths, where the large misting fans will keep you cool on hot summer days. Find a place to sit and relax in the shade, or go to one of the many restaurants and snack bars to grab a quick bite to eat.
- Pick-up from hotels in downtown Buenos Aires
- Drop off in Puerto Madero, Obelisco or Galerias Pacifico Shopping Mall (on arrangement with the guide)
- Spanish, English or Portuguese-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Pick-up starts from 09:00. Your exact pick-up time will be reconfirmed before the tour
• Hotel pick-up and drop off in the Palermo neighborhood is not included. If your are staying in the Palermo area, you will need to make your own way to a nearby hotel where a pick-up is provided
• Attractions and services cannot be cancelled
• A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once the voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice