Buenos Aires In One Day Walking Tour
From £92 per personBook now
- Experience the thrill and buzz of downtown Buenos Aires
- Visit the city cathedral, Cabildo and Casa Rosada in the historic downtown
- See the antique market and stores of San Telmo
- Learn about the birth of tango in La Boca
- Pay your respects to the Mothers of the Disappeared
- Admire the colonial architecture and grand palaces of South America's most European city
- Wander around the famous Recoleta Cemetery and see Evita's tomb
- Add on a Tango Night Out tour to get the full BA experience
The carefully designed itinerary will allow you to enjoy all the main sights, breaking for a typical Argentine lunch and coffee (own expense). You will see up to 75 landmarks, including off-the-beaten-track sites in the historic downtown area, Recoleta, Palermo, Barrio Norte and La Boca.
Strolling at a leisurely pace, explore the colorful district of San Telmo, the oldest neighborhood in the city and site of the former Slave Market, antiques stores and colonial houses.
Marvel at the brightly painted buildings of La Boca, birthplace of tango. There will be the chance to catch a tango performance during lunch. Stroll around flamboyant Plaza San Martin, and learn the story of the real “Evita” in the upscale Recoleta and Palermo neighborhoods.
Go to some of the city’s hidden nooks and crannies, as your guide tells quirky anecdotes and gossip from days gone by.
- Coffee breaks
- Gratuities (optional)
Meet your guide at 10:00 at the corner of 899 Florida Street (the main downtown pedestrian street at the corner with Paraguay Street and outside the Florida Garden Café. Look for the guides wearing bright vests, caps or badges with the "BA Walking-Tours" logo) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 5091