Taking you off the beaten path this graffiti tour reveals hidden graffiti hotspots and street art galleries to show you underground creativity and culture. You’ll learn all about the Buenos Aires street art scene and find out what makes it special.
What to Expect
Taking you off the beaten path this graffiti-centric tour reveals hidden graffiti hotspots and street art galleries to show you underground creativity and culture. You will learn all about the Buenos Aires street art scene and find out why it is unique.
Finishing in the city’s only stencil art bar, the tour also gives you the chance to meet with artists and buy affordable artwork.
On Tuesdays visit Palermo. You will visit the following:
- Japanese Garden (admission tickets: ARS 32, not included)
- "Rosedal" (Roses Garden) or "3 de Febrero" Park
- Planetarium Galileo Galilei
- Botanical Garden
On Thursdays visit San Telmo / La Boca. You will visit the following:
-"Caminito" and surrounding streets (Markets, cafes, street artists, etc)
- Air view from Bridge "Nicolás Avellaneda"
- Lezama Park: "Anfiteatro" (Outdoors theater)
- Orthodox Russian Church (Facade)
- Historical Museum (Gardens)
- International Cordiality Monument
- Lezama Park (general walk inside the Park)
-"Pasaje de la Defensa"
- San Pedro Telmo Church
- Dorrego Square (And surrounding)
- San telmo Market
- A short boat ride (about 15 minutes) in the traditional boats under the Old Bridge N. Avellaneda- (Depends on circumstances and availability)
- Paid tour inside Boca Juniors Stadium (Stadium admission tickets are not included)
On Saturdays visit Recoleta. On the morning tour you will visit:
- Nuestra Señora del Pilar church
- "Floralis Genérica"
- Centro Cultural Recoleta y alrededores.
On the afternoon tour you will visit:
- Recoleta cemetery
- Air views of Recoleta cemetery (from surrounding building).
- Nuestra Señora del Pilar Church (inside shots)
- Ntra. Sra. del pilar church museum (ticket not included: USD 8)
- Coffee with milk and 3 croissants (or something of similar price)
- Bus tickets between San Telmo and La Boca
Know Before You Go
• The meeting point will be confirmed on booking
• Group tours run every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
• Private tours can be arranged any day (subject to guide availability)