This full day bike tour of Buenos Aires is well balanced with many stops to walk around, capture photos, eat a delicious lunch, and sample traditional Argentine Yerba Mate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See where Buenos Aires was discovered and where the European immigration wave landed following Argentina's independence
- Alight from the bikes and enter the famous Recoleta Cemetery to see Evita’s tomb where she rests in peace with many of her former enemies
- Stand in the heart of the city (Plaza de Mayo) and learn about what makes Argentina’s heart beat
- Bilingual guide
- Bicycle (Choice of bamboo bicycles, city bikes with comfy seats or mountain bikes)
- Bell, basket, and helmet
- Yerba mate
- Rain poncho
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Peru 988, San Telmo, Buenos AiresOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Although you ride at an easy and comfortable pace, you need to be confident on a bike. Should you feel uncomfortable riding a bike, you may be required ride a little beforehand to ensure you’re comfortable with the bike before the tour begins.
- Must be 12 years of age or older to ride. Each tour is maxed at 12 people to ensure safety.