This unique guided tour is designed to show you the beauty and interesting coastal sites of Montenegro. Travel in comfort from Dubrovnik and visit popular and historic Budva, Saint Stefan, Kotor’s Old Town, Perast, and the island of Our Lady of the Rocks.
What to Expect
The full-day tour begins with a pick-up at your Dubrovnik accommodation. Travel by luxury vehicle, making your way across the Montenegro border. Your first stop is Budva, the tourist capital of Montenegro.
Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will introduce you to the important historical and natural sites along the Montenegro coast.
Relax in a popular café-bar at the entrance of Budva’s Old Town before heading out on a walking tour to see the town’s monuments and landmarks and learn about the its history.
The tour continues on to the popular destination of Saint Stefan, stopping at a viewpoint to take in the stunning scenery. Your guide will share some historical facts about Saint Stefan and nearby villa Milocer.
After sightseeing in Saint Stefan, you’ll drive to Boka Bay and Kotor. Enjoy lunch at a restaurant of your choice in Kotor, or one recommended by your guide. Later, you’ll take a walking tour of Kotor’s Old Town, as your guide shows you the main sites of interest. Stop for a break at the main square.
Visit the settlement of Perast and the small, picturesque island of Our Lady of the Rocks. Reach the island by a short boat ride, visit the museum, and hear about the mystical and fascinating history of this island.
Afterwards you’ll return to Perast and continue on a drive through the Gulf of Boka Kotorska, before returning to Dubrovnik.
- Full-day vehicle rental with professional, English-speaking driver
- Fuel per itinerary
- Private tours of Budva, Kotor, Island of Our Lady of the Rocks, and Saint Stefan
- Admission to Our Lady of the Rocks
- Round-trip boat ride between Perast and Island of Our Lady of the Rocks
What's Not Included
- Lunch (available at a local restaurant of your choice or by recommendation of the agency/guide; should be paid directly at the restaurant)
Know Before You Go
For the best experience we recommend the following program:
• professional tourist guide for the entire program (beginning at the Montenegro border)
• a tour of the island, museum, and church of Our Lady of the Rocks
Boarding location and time of departure:
• boarding location – your accommodation in Dubrovnik
• time of departure – according to agreement or suggested itinerary
We recommend that you wear/bring:
• comfortable footwear and clothing
• sunglasses (in the summer)
• hat or cap (in the summer)