Enjoy the essence of Hungarian rural beauty and visit the region most Hungarians are in eternal love with. When the mood strikes for the gorgeous countryside, every Hungarian knows where to go: Lake Balaton.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Your centrally located hotel or the port in Budapest.
- Private group
- Experience Lake Balaton, a top hidden treasure region of Europe
- Visit Europe's largest freshwater lake
- Let the peace and beauty of the surroundings refresh you
- Visit Tihany Peninsula, Balatonfüred and some local treasures
- Soak up the region's restorative and relaxing energies
- Private guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Ferry tickets
- Entry to Tihany Abbey, Hungary's oldest abbey, and to the Visitors Center of the village
- Pickup and drop-off in Budapest
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Weather might impact what is feasible in Tihany peninsula. Extreme rain or wind might force us to skip the ferry ride.