Danube Bend Full-Day Scooter Tour from Budapest
From £71 per personBook now
- See the remnants of the Roman capital of Aqincum at Óbuda (Old Buda)
- Wander the picturesque streets of Szentendre
- Get panoramic views of the Danube Bend from the old castle of Visegrad
- Enjoy a delicious 3 course lunch, and sample a traditional Hungarian langos
- Choose from a range of pampering, sightseeing, or adrenaline activity add-ons
Your first stop will be Szentendre, where you can park the bikes for a pleasant walk in the well-preserved town center, full of quaint coffee shops and souvenir stores. Break to sample an authentic Hungarian “langos” (deep fried flat bread with choice of savory filling).
Continue to Visegrad to see the remains of the former residence of the Hungarian kings of the Middle Ages. Built as the summer palace of King Matthias Corvinus, the drive up to the ruins of the Upper Castle affords panoramic views of the River Danube and surrounding forests.
A delicious 3 course lunch will be served at a local restaurant, before your return drive to Budapest. Travel along the banks of the Danube to catch fabulous views of the city as you approach.
A great choice of optional add-ons are available to enhance your tour, including a visit to the Skanzon open-air museum to see historic farm houses. Alternatively, fly like a bird over the forest canopy on a 1-hour canopy ride, test your race track skills at a go kart session, go on an all-weather toboggan ride, or enjoy a spot of pampering at a luxury spa.
- 50cc or 125 cc automatic scooter with top case and chain lock
- Safety helmet
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Radio with headset
- 3 course lunch
- Optional add-ons
Meet at the Budapest Scooter Tour office, 1053 Budapest Vámház körút 10. The office is located inside the courtyard. In case the gate is closed ring door bell number #2. The office is conveniently located in the city center, between Kálvin tér (200 meters) and F_vám tér Grand Central Market Hall (100 meters). You can reach the office on the Metro (blue line 3) and get off at Kálvin tér. Take the exit ""Vámház körút"" and walk 200 meters on the right hand side of the street in the directon of F_vám tér (Grand Central Market Hall) and Szabadság híd (Liberty Bridge). OR take tram 2, 47 or 49, and get off at F_vám tér. Walk 100 meters in the direction of Kalvin tér on the left hand side of the street
• You must have a valid passport or photo ID
• A compulsory cash deposit of EUR 150/HUF 45.000 is required. Alternatively, your passport (non EU citizens) or photo ID (EU citizens) can be left as a deposit
• The driver is liable for all damages caused to the scooter that are his/her fault up to a maximum HUF 150.000 / EUR 500 (not applicable in case of theft)
• All scooters are insured against 3rd party damage
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old
• Please note that 50 cc scooters are only suitable for 1 person and not eligible to carry passengers
Product ID: 35001