Széchenyi Spa Private Admission & Aromatherapy Massage
From £32 per personBook now
- Experience fast-track VIP access to the spa without waiting in line
- Enjoy the warm pools, steam rooms, saunas and an outdoor amusement pool
- Pamper yourself with a 20-minute aromatherapy massage
Your full-day admission ticket includes your own changing cabin and a 20-minute aromatherapy massage. Take a dip in the impressive outdoor pool, or soak up the heat in the sauna. Under neo-Baroque domes you’ll find steam rooms, saunas and spring-fed baths.
The Szechenyi Spa is open from 06:00-22:00 (although some of the indoor pools close at 19:00). You may enter between 09:00 and 18:00 and stay until closing time.
- English-speaking host/hostess at a private welcome desk
- Szechenyi Spa private entrance and cabin usage
- 20-minute aromatherapy massage
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Other spa treatments
- Food and drinks
- Towel, flip flops, cap
Széchenyi Bath (Pest side, Állatkerti körút 11, 1146 Budapest) Public Transport: Take the yellow subway line (M1) from Vörösmarty tér to Széchenyi fürdő (in the direction of Mexikói út). (Open in Google Maps)
Towels and swimsuits are available for rent or purchase at the Szechenyi Spa (at your own expense). Please note that the rental service only accepts cash in local currency.
The thermal water in the spa is not recommended for infants.
The minimum age for the massage is 18 years.
Massage is not permitted for pregnant woman.
Product ID: 72813