Join this small group Grand City Park Segway tour in Budapest and see the area’s sights with a knowledgeable guide. With no more than 6 participants, you’ll be sure of personalized attention and an opportunity to interactions and ask questions.
What to Expect
Your Budapest Segway tour begins with a 5-10 minute training session in a big open square so you have the time and space to practice on your personal transporter. Once everyone feels comfortable with the basic maneuvers you’ll head out to conquer Budapest!
Whichever tour you choose your guide will provide a comprehensive orientation to inner Pest as you take in the stunning views of Heroes’ Square.
Glide to the City Park to see sites that include the Art Hall, the Museum of Fine Art, the City Park Boating Lake and Ice Rink, Vajdahunyad Castle, and the Hungarian Agriculture Museum.
On the Budapest Segway Grand Tour you’ll also see Széchenyi Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool, the Capital Circus of Budapest, the Budapest Zoo, the Hungarian State Opera, and much more.
- Private guided Segway training and tour
- Segway rental
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• Confirmation for this product will be received at the time of purchase.
• Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280 pounds (130 kilograms).
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will forfeit their right to participate in the tour, without a refund.
• Segway tours are appropriate for those aged 10 and older.
• Unfortunately, pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
• Starting time changes can be made a maximum of 2 hours before the original starting time.