Visit a local food market in Budapest, and then take part in a cooking class to learn how to cook Hungarian food. Savor the fruits of your labor with a 3-course meal with drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Great (Central) Market Hall, Budapest.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From Monday to Saturday we go to the Central Market Hall (9th District, Fövam Square)
- On Sunday we visit the Szimpla Farmer's Market (7th District, Kazinczy St.)