Take an adventure back in time as you tour the Blue Danube and visit historic attractions, from the heart of the Catholic Church at Esztergom, the largest basilica in Hungary and the former royal residence of Visegrád.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The return trip from the tour's final stop Szentendre to Budapest is on a Danube boat from Friday to Sunday between the beginning of May and the end of September