Turn your transfer from Budapest to Vienna into a fully-fledged tour as you discover some of the landscapes to the regions between the 2 cities, and visit wineries to taste up to 8 different wines!
Marvel at beautiful villages of the Danube forests.
What to Expect
See some of the highlights between Budapest and Vienna on a transfer tour between the 2 cities. Visit palaces, villages, and beautiful lakes, and sample delicious food and wine along the way.
Ideal if your vacation includes time in both Budapest and Vienna, this transfer service will make the most of your travel time. Rather than rushing from one destination to the next, travel slowly and experience the culture. Stop at a few wineries and taverns in small towns, and see historical castles along the way.
Your driver will take you through Sopron in northwest Hungary to the shallow Lake Fertő (Lake Neusiedl) on the Austrian-Hungarian border. Marvel at a landscape protected by UNESCO. Then, continue through the Burgenland region to see beautiful villages and fabulous palaces. Once in Austria, explore the Burgenland region famed as the capital of Austria’s red wine industry.
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Tastings (5-8 wines) and tours of up to 2 wineries
- Bottled mineral water and light snacks for the car journey
- Custom-made notebook to take wine notes
What's Not Included
- Additional admission fees to museums and sights
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• This service is available all year round
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
• This is a small group tour (minimum of 2 guests and maximum of 6 guests). If you would prefer a private tour and transfer that can be customized, please click on the option on booking
• This service requires a minimum of 2 participants. Please note that the service may be cancelled after confirmation if not enough passengers book to meet the requirements. In the event this occurs, you will be offered an alternative service or full refund