See the imperial sights of Budapest by self-balancing electric bike on a 1.5-hour guided Segway tour. Glide serenely past monuments such as the State Opera House. Travel down elegant Andrássy Avenue to Heroes’ Square, and much more.
What to Expect
Learn how to ride a self-balancing electric Segway on a 1.5-hour tour of Budapest, and head into the heart of the city to see some of the most bombastic imperial sights.
Following a short training session to ensure you feel comfortable and confident on the 2-wheel electric bikes, glide into the city center and experience the most fun way to get around. Although there is no guided tour of the historic sites, the tour is ideal for those who are new to the city and want a quick orientation tour. Travel in a group of no more than 10 participants for a more intimate experience.
Start by the Opera House, and ride down Andrássy Avenue to Heroes’ Square, marveling at the elegant stores and monuments to Hungarian heroes along the way. Go into City Park to experience the green lungs of Budapest.
- Segway rental and training
- Private, English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to museums and monuments
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to the meeting point
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the tour operates in all weather conditions. Dress appropriately. Refunds are not given due to unfavorable weather
• The local operator is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
• You must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance
• Children must be at least 10 years old, and weigh at least 40 kilograms (90 pounds). No infants allowed
• Segways are not suitable for those weighing over 130 kilograms (280 pounds) or under 40 kilograms (90 pounds)
• Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
• Please note that some areas of Budapest are not accessible by Segway for safety reasons. Your guide reserves the right to make judgements regarding whether sights are accessible or not. The city is also subject to unforeseen closures for events, fairs, and festivals. This can alter the planned route