Explore the imperial monuments and elegant streets of Budapest by self-balancing Segway on a private 1.5-hour guided tour. Enjoy a private Segway training session, and then glide down streets and squares such as Andrássy Avenue and Heroes’ Square.
What to Expect
Discover the imperial monuments of Budapest on a private Segway tour, and glide down elegant streets in the historical city center with a personal guide.
Meet your guide for a short training session on how to operate the electric, 2-wheel scooters. Once you feel safe and confident on the bikes, set off to discover some of the city’s most significant sights. The focus of the tour is to show you the city without an overload of historical information. It’s ideal for those who want to get orientated or simply see the city from a different perspective.
Set off from the Opera House and glide past the elegant stores of Andrássy Avenue. Continue to Heroes’ Square to see the monuments to Hungarian heroes. Enter City Park to experience the green lungs of Budapest, and escape the noise of its traffic.
- English-speaking guide
- Segway rental and training
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Food and beverages
- Transfers to the meeting point and from the end point
Absolute Tour Center, Lázár Street 16, Budapest 1065
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately. Refunds are not issued due to poor weather conditions
• The local tour operator is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents
• Segway riders must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance
• Children must weigh at least 40 kilograms (90 pounds) and be at least 10 years old. No infants allowed
• Please note that the Segway is not suitable for those weighing over 130 kilograms (280 pounds) or under 40 kilograms (90 pounds)
• Unfortunately, pregnant women are not able to participate
• Please note that due to high curbs and the nature of some outdoor surfaces, the Segway cannot access certain areas for safety reasons. Your guide reserves the right to make a judgement regarding the suitability of visiting certain areas. Please note that alternative routes may be used in the event that the city closes some areas for events, fairs and festivals