Explore the most emblematic monuments erected during the Socialist era, including allegorical monuments of Hungarian-Soviet Friendship and Liberation, as well as statues of famous personalities from the labor movement and soldiers of the Red Army.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the most emblematic socialist propaganda monuments of Hungary
- Watch an informative and interesting documentary on the former political secret service
- Climb up to the "waving balcony" and experience what it must have felt like to be a party leader during the socialist era
- Entrance ticket to Memento Park
- Guided tour
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Present your voucher at the Memento Park entrance at Balatoni út - Szabadkai utca sarok, 1223 MagyarországOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The park paths are all gravel and as a result may not be suitable for wheelchair users.