Get on this Bucharest trip to reveal the “great accomplishments of the golden era” and to hear the story of people who built it. See the Revolution Square, visit the Parliament Palace "House of People" and Primaverii Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Bucharest. Please provide your hotel details.
- See the Revolution Square
- Visit the Parliament Palace "House of People"
- Learn more about the House of The Free Press Square
- Pass by the University Square
- Visit Primaverii Palace - the former residence of the presidential couple
- Communism tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Transport by car/minibus
- English speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees to the Parliament Palace & Primaverii Palace
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please bring your original passport or ID card.
- The visits are not guaranteed as these institutions are sometimes closed for Meetings and Conferences.
- From March to October, and December 16 to January 6, tours take place with a minimum of 4 people.
- From January 7 to February 29, and November 1 to December 15, tours take place with a minimum of 2 people.
- If the minimum number is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.