Jewish Heritage of Bucharest 3-Hour Walking Tour
From £35 per personBook now
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Pick-up servicePick-up and return for Bucharest Downtown Hotels & Hostel.
What You'll Do
- Learn more about Jewish Romanian historyThe History Museum of the Romanian Jews (The Holy Union Temple)
- Visit the historical center and much more
- Stroll around and feel the past come to life
Bucharest was once home to the biggest and most prosperous Jewish community in Romania and this tour focuses on Jewish Bucharest.
What to Expect
This tour starts in the morning and includes the most important sights in the former Jewish Quarter of Bucharest that have survived from the period when the city was home to the biggest and most prosperous Jewish community in Romania. It includes impressive attractions such as the History Museum of the Romanian Jews (The Holy Union Temple), the wonderfully preserved Great Polish Synagogue, the Jewish State Theater still hosting plays and productions, the Holocaust Monument, and an outside visit of the Choral Temple dating back to the 1850s. A walking tour in the historical center is also included - Lipscani Street, the area where beginning in the 1400’s, Jewish merchants and craftsmen established their shops and stores.
- Hotel pick-up and return
- Professional English or Spanish Speaking guide
- Transportation with modern air-conditioned car/minibus
What's Not Included
- Photography & Video fees
- Phone calls and other personal expenses
Hotel pick-up. Please provide the hotel name and address.
What to Remember
• The History Museum of the Romanian Jews is open from Monday to Thursday.
Product ID: 53235