Enjoy street food and culture walking tour through Bucharest with your guide and taste delicious food along the way.
What to Expect
Discover Romanians’ joie de vivre and their cuisine – this super-tasty hotch potch with Balkan, Ottoman, French and Russian influences through this special culinary tour. This is an unconventional tour that will demonstrate how easy it is to get a little bite of something delicious from the streets of Bucharest.
While having a pleasant walk through central Bucharest boulevards and side streets, your guide will tell you the story of hidden and traditional pastry shops and fast food booths, along with a general introduction about cultural objectives and sites. There will be special stops at bakeries and old-style grocery shops with delicious souvenirs to bring home to your family and friends. Your guide has a lot of special stories to tell.
- Tasting of local food (selection of cold starters, local cheeses, street food, local snacks along the way)
- A glass of local wine or beer or lemonade
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees for museums & churches
- Gratuities for the guide
Know Before You Go
• There is a lot of food on this tour and you cover a lot of ground (approx. 5 km) so wearing comfortable shoes and not eating too much for breakfast is highly recommended.
• Please note that food substitutions for vegetarians can be provided, but unfortunately no food substitutions for any other food allergies (such as gluten-free or dairy-free).