Dracula’s Castle & Sighisoara 2-Day Tour from Bucharest
From £337 £269 Save up to 20% per personBook now
- Explore the city of Bucharest
- Marvel at Peles Castle, considered one of the most beautiful castles in Europe
- Discover the legend of Dracula at Bran Castle
- Visit the sights in Sighisoara including the Clock Tower and History Museum, the Church on the Hill, the House of Dracula, and the Covered Staircase
Appreciate the beauty of Peles Castle and discover the legend of Dracula at Bran Castle. Explore the sights in the fortified town of Sighisoara including the Clock Tower, the Church on the Hill, the House of Dracula, and the Covered Staircase.
Day 1: Bucharest – Peles Castle – Bran Castle – Sighisoara
Departing from Bucharest you will first visit Peles Castle located in the town of Sinaia, 44 kilometers from Brasov. Peles Castle is considered by many as one of the most beautiful castles in all of Europe. With the natural backdrop of the Carpathian Mountains, the castle is a masterpiece of German Renaissance architecture. You will then visit Bran Castle, also known as Dracula’s Castle. The legend of Dracula was based on the life of Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler), a ruler revered by Romanians for standing up to the Ottoman Empire. Known as one of the most dreadful enemies of the Turks, Vlad started organizing the state and enforcing the law by applying the death penalty and impaling all those he considered enemies. You will then head to Sighisoara, where you will stay overnight.
Day 2: Sighisoara – Bucharest
Sighisoara is one of the few inhabited fortified towns in the world and it provides a splendid example of medieval town planning. Here, all the elements of the medieval world have been perfectly preserved. On your tour of Sighisoara you will visit the Clock Tower and History Museum, the Church on the Hill, the House of Dracula, and the Covered Staircase. At the end of the tour you will transfer back to Bucharest.
- Round-trip transfers from the airport in Bucharest
- Air-conditioned minibus with driver
- English/Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- 1 nights’ accommodation at a 4-star hotel
- Photo/video fees
- Lunch and dinner
Pick-up at the airport in Bucharest. Please provide us with your flight details including flight number, terminal, arrival time, etc. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 33891