This 2-day trip is the ideal way to explore the second largest and best preserved of Europe's deltas - the Danube Delta that is part of the UNESCO World Heritage sites and to discover Constanta, the charming city by the Black Sea.
What to Expect
The Danube Delta is comprised of an intricate network of waterways and lakes divided between the three main estuary channels of the Danube. This area of floating reed islands, forests, pastures and sand dunes covers 3,000 square miles and is home to a fascinating mix of cultures and people and wildlife. The Delta is best explored by boat for the amazing opportunity to admire one of the largest bio diversities in the world, it is a wildlife enthusiast's paradise offering the chance to spot more than 300 species of birds and other animals.
You will also have the opportunity to discover Constanta, the city by the Black Sea with a history going back to the 6th century B.C. when Greek colonists founded the ancient city of Tomis. The tour includes lunch in a traditional restaurant and a 1-night stay in the Danube Delta region.
- 1 night accommodation in 3-star-hotel in Danube Delta Region
- Pick-up and return to your location
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Transportation by modern car
- Entrance fees to all the tourist attractions mentioned in the program
- Boat trip in Danube Delta Region
- 1 traditional lunch
What's Not Included
- Photography & video fees
- Phone calls and other personal expenses