Brussels: 4-Hour Locals Pub and Club CrawlProduct ID: 46951
From £13 per personBook now
- Discover some of the coolest local bars in downtown Brussels
- Save money with free shots and drinks specials
- Visit 4 hot bars and 1 cool club
- Drink EUR 1 beers from Midnight to 02:30
- Mingle with the locals and like-minded travelers looking for a wild night out
They can be very protective of their tucked-away haunts, and for good reason. It's what has kept the party scene in the city refreshinlgy authentic for so long. Luckily, this tour is in with the locals, and knows exactly where to experience the true party scene without spending a ton of money.
Meet other travelers looking to party like locals, and save money with free shots and drink specials during the night. The tours are held every Friday and Saturday night, starting at the NUA Party Bar at 20:30. Follow your guide for the next 4 hours as they take you to the best joints in downtown Brussels.
End in a cool club on trendy Place St-Géry, where you are welcome to keep the party going until the wee hours of the morning!
- Visit to 4 bars and 1 club
- Free drink at the 1st bar
- 2 free shots in the 3rd and 4th bars
- Drinks specials throughout the night, including EUR 1 beers from Midnight to 02:30
Meet inside O'Reilly's NUA Party Bar, 79 Anspach Boulevard, 1000 Brussels. Please note that this is not the big O'Reilly's pub on the corner of the square, but the NUA Party Bar a couple of doors down from O'Reilly's Pub. Look for the NUA sign hanging out front. Look for the red Sandemans umbrella across the street in front of the stock exchange if you need directions (Open in Google Maps)
• The supplier supports the responsible enjoyment of alcoholic beverages. When it is misused, alcohol can be dangerous. They want everyone to have an unforgettable night, but for your safety the bars visited will cut you off if you’ve reached your limit. The mission is to show you Brussels nightlife, not to get you drunk
Product ID: 46951