The Brussels Card is the key to discovering the sights and visiting the attractions of the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card puts the city at your fingertips with access to some of the best museums, tourist attractions, tours, shops and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Exchange your voucher (printed or mobile) at one of the local partner's offices: • Grand Place, 1000 Bruxelles, which is open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM on December 24 and 31, and closed on December 25 and January 1, • or Mont des Arts BIP, Rue Royale 2, which is open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Friday, from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on weekends and bank holidays, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM on December 24 and 31, and closed on December 25 and January 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As a general rule, for children below the age of 12 it's not a good idea to buy a Brussels Card, from the point of view of saving money. Children get discounts at most museums and attractions (often free access for children up to 5 years and free access or discounts up to 50 per cent for children between 6 and 12 years old). Also students often benefit from special fees at museums and attractions on presentation of their student card
- Most of the museums are closed on Mondays
- The ticket cannot be reimbursed, even when it has been lost or stolen, and cannot be returned or exchanged. No ticket duplicate will be issued, even if the ticket is lost or stolen
- If you want to add public transport, you can buy a Brussels Card + STIB here: https://www.getyourguide.com/brussels-card-24-48-or-72-hour-public-transport-stib-t119566/