Learn how to become a real Belgian Chocolate maker the time of a fun & delicious 3 hours chocolate workshop! Learn the tricks and tips to make the best looking and most delicious orangette chocolates!
What to Expect
Take some time off the streets of Brussels to learn the secrets behind making the real Belgian Chocolates. During the 3 hours Belgian Chocolate Workshop, you will work in small teams to temper the chocolate the right way in order to get it crisp and shiny.
Prepare your own orangette chocolates. At the end of the workshop, you will have some time to socialize with other participants, get a complimentary drink (the, coffee, orange juice, beer,...) and taste the chocolates you will have made yourself!
- Make yourself 30+ chocolates of 2 different types from scratch
- All ingredients & necessary equipment
- 1 drink
- 1 hot chocolate at the end
What's Not Included
- Kit to make chocolates at home (sold separately)
Brussels Grand Place, in front of Visit Brussels tourism info center located on the Brussels Grand Place.
Know Before You Go
• This tour is suitable for vegetarians.
• The operator currently offers dark chocolate workshops only to individuals. If you are coming with a group, contact the operator for white, milk and other options.