Bruges, known as the Venice of the North, is one of the most visited medieval cities in Europe with over 4 million tourists annually. Discover its charm and see its major historic attractions on a 2-hour guided tour in Spanish.
What to Expect
Your Spanish-speaking guide will meet you at the tourist office in the Bruges central train station at 10:30, and you’ll begin this 2-hour tour.
Experience the many charms of the Venice of the North and see why the historic center of Bruges was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
During the city tour you'll see the Lake of Love, the Begijnhof (founded in 1245), Walplein Square, the Stoofstraat, Old St. John’s Hospital, the Church of Our Lady, Gruuthuse Palace, the Dijver Canal, Rozenhoedkaai, Tanners Square (Huidenvettersplein), the Burg Square with its Gothic Town Hall, the Basilica of the Holy Blood, and the Market Square (Grote Markt) with the Belfort.
At the end of the visit, inside the Beer Museum of Bruges, your guide will answer all your questions and recommend places for lunch outside the tourist area.
The guide will also give you advice about Belgium’s famous beer, and about additional places to visit, including museums.
- Spanish-speaking guide
- City map and recommendations about what to see and do
- Discount card (for restaurants, chocolate shops, museums etc.)
What's Not Included
- Museum admission fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• There is no fee charged if a cancelation is made at least 48 hours before the day of the tour (local time Belgium)
• If a cancelation is made in the 48 hours prior to the day of the tour, 50 percent of the total cost will be charged
• If the case of no-shows, the total cost of the visit will be charged