Join this evening walking tour to experience the best of Brooklyn’s legendary holiday light displays. Stroll through the Dyker Heights neighborhood, vibrantly lit up with dazzling decorations every holiday season, on a 1.5-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is a 60 to 70-minute ride from Midtown Manhattan or 45 minutes from Downtown Manhattan. It is not advisable to take a taxi or Uber. This may take a very long time (60 minutes or longer).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is about a 15-minute walk to the lights from the meeting point
- The total walking distance of this tour is approximately 2 miles (3 kilometers).