Visit Brno’s most important attractions and monuments on a half-day guided walking tour. See the Capuchin Monastery, Parnassus Fountain, Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral, the House of Noblemen of Leipa, Klein’s Palace, the Church of St. James, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Slovak, Czech, German, Russian
- Discover Brno with a group and private guide
- Visit the Capuchin Monastery, and possibly the Crypt
- See Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral and the Church of St. James
- Private walking tour
- Tour guide
- Transportation to/from the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The price listed is for the entire service (not per person). A guide can lead a private group of up to 30 people.
- Tour departure times are suggestions. Please call or email the supplier with your tour's desired meeting location and departure time.