Travel past crystal-clear waterfalls and a lush rainforest of ancient trees as you walk along the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk. Take in views of a eucalypt forest and indigenous wildlife, shop for local crafts, and taste regional wines as well.
What to Expect
Experience an enjoyable full-day trip to Tamborine Mountain. Explore the treetops of one of the world's oldest rainforests. Walk along the Skywalk, a multi-million dollar eco-attraction, and see historic trees and indigenous wildlife from the top.
Afterwards you’ll be able to shop and dine at Gallery Walk, a popular Tamborine Mountain attraction. You’ll also have time to sample local wines and specialty products.
Highlights of the Tour:
• Springbrook National Park
• Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
• Purlingbrook Falls
• Canyon Falls Lookout
• Eucaplyt forest
• Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast Hinterland
• Gallery Walk – premier arts, crafts, giftware, fashion, jewelry, and dining area
• Fresh products such as cheese, jam, and fudge
• European-style cuckoo clock shop
• Local wineries
- National park fees
- Admission to the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
- Gallery Walk
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
A low/moderate level of fitness is required.