Hip in Ipswich Brewery Tour
From £96 per personBook now
- Visit multiple craft beer breweries and support local businesses.
- Receive beer samples and tasting notes at each venue.
- Feast on a delicious lunch washed down with a schooner of fresh beer.
- Discover the behind-the-scenes working of a brewery on a brewery tour.
- Experience a day of beer education and appreciation.
Here you will get out and stretch your legs, then tour of the brewery. Located within the walls of an historic building and with glistening metallic tanks, you can reach out and touch. Wade Curtis (the owner) has trademarked the “stainless steel selfie”, so grab a picture to share with your friends!
After hearing about the brewing process, and the sampling of some delicious local drops, you will head to the nearby Prince Alfred Hotel – another of Ipswich’s historical gems! With 72 unique beers on tap and a rotating list that would make any beer lover feel like they’re in heaven, you can select your tasting paddle and chat about what makes the beers taste so different.
Lunch will be served at either of the venues listed above, but no matter where you eat, you'll not be disappointed! All the food is fantastic, and served with a cold beer of your choice.
Once the tour has come to a close you will be dropped off at one of the partner pubs in Brisbane (unless you want to stay in Ipswich, in which case you will be shown where the train station is, and so you can keep drinking delicious beer to your hearts’ content.
- Beer samples and tasting notes at each venue
- Brewery tour
- Lunch with a schooner
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Souvenir glass
- Commentary and education
- Take-home purchases (bottles, six-packs, growlers)
- Merchandise (t-shirts, hats)
10.30 am The Gresham: a historic pub in central Brisbane. From Central Station, exit toward Ann Street. Past the ANZAC Memorial and through Post Office Square, next to the NAB bank, you'll find The Gresham tucked away. Alternatively you can exit toward Edward Street, head down the hill and turn left onto Queen Street. Walk about 1/2 block and The Gresham will be next to the NAB on your left. 10.45 am The Foundry is a funky record/coffee/pastry shop in the Valley that's super easy to find. Come out of the train station, take a left, walk to the corner and turn right. The Foundry is next door to The Elephant Hotel.
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Dietary restrictions can be catered for with advance notice
• Subject to change based on brewery events
Product ID: 68093