Spend a day in paradise on Moreton Island. Experience 4WD driving on the beach, slide down sand dunes on a toboggan, paddle a transparent kayak, and snorkel around Tangalooma Shipwrecks
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- National park fees of $70 AUD per adult and $55 AUD per child 13 years and younger are to be paid in cash to the driver on departure
- Children aged 3 years and younger are not allowed on the tour
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Be sure to bring a towel, sunscreen, a hat and swimwear
- $20 AUD peak surcharge payable on gazetted public holidays
- You will be informed of the exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation
- Travel insurance is recommended as refunds are not provided in the event of a COVID-related absence