Brissie and the Bay Brewery Tour
From £96 per personBook now
- Visit multiple craft beer breweries and support local businesses
- Receive beer samples and tasting notes at each venue
- Feast on a delicious lunch washed down with a schooner of fresh beer
- Discover the behind-the-scenes working of a brewery on a brewery tour
- Experience a day of beer education and appreciation
Learning about brewing can be hungry work, so at the second stop, Hipwood Brewing (at the International Hotel), you not only get a tasting paddle of beer, but a delicious lunch and a schooner to keep you fueled for the afternoon. This is a true hidden gem of Brisbane!
After a leisurely visit, the day ends with a stop at Catchment Brewing Co. in central Brisbane. Settle in at the bar for your last tasters of the day in the outdoor garden. Across the road is the renowned Archive Bar, recognized as one of the places in Brisbane to taste a variety of local and national craft beer.
The tour ends in Brisbane and guests can be dropped off at their original pick-up location, or a craft beer bar that comes highly recommended.
- Beer samples and tasting notes at each venue
- Brewery tour
- Lunch with a schooner
- Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Souvenir glass, commentary and education
- Take-home purchases (bottles, six-packs, growlers)
- Merchandise (t-shirts, hats)
10.30 am The Gresham: a historic pub in central Brisbane. From Central Station, exit toward Ann Street. Past the ANZAC Memorial and through Post Office Square, next to the NAB bank, you'll find The Gresham tucked away. Alternatively you can exit toward Edward Street, head down the hill and turn left onto Queen Street. Walk about 1/2 block and The Gresham will be next to the NAB on your left. 10.45 am The Foundry is a funky record/coffee/pastry shop in the Valley that's super easy to find. Come out of the train station, take a left, walk to the corner and turn right. The Foundry is next door to The Elephant Hotel.
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Dietary restrictions can be catered for with advance notice
• Subject to change based on brewery events
Product ID: 68088