Explore one of the wildest areas in Romania, Putna Vrancea Natural Park. On this day trip from Brasov, you can see bears, wolves, lynx, wild cats, chamoix, and other wild animals that live in this protected area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accomodation in Brașov.
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This activity is not accessible for people with limited mobility.
- A very good fitness level is required.
- Not accessible for people with medical conditions.
- Depending on your fitness level, the hike can vary between three to six hours.
- The activity is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Please contact the local partner at least 12 hours before the activity to arrange pickup details.