Take part in an adrenaline adventure on the emerald Soca river. Explore one of the most pristine environments Europe has to offer. Ride the waves and take in mountain view as you have the time of your life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Slovenian, Hungarian, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Take a scenic whitewater rafting trip on the emerald Soca river
- Explore the pristine natural beauty of the upper Soca valley on a rafting trip
- Experience adrenaline-pumping thrills on the waves of the emerald Soca river
- Transportation from Bovec to Soca River and back
- Professional guide
- Equipment (full neoprene suit, helmet, life jacket)
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Trg golobarskih žrtev 19, 5230 Bovec, Slovenia. The meeting point is the Aktivni Planet agency located in the heart of Bovec's square, across the street from the coffee shop Kavarna. There's a big rock just in front of the office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please inform the local partner of any medical problems known before the tour.
- If you wear glasses, please use eyeglasses holder strap cord.
- The whole trip lasts 2,5 hours, 1.5 hours of which is spent on the river.