Enjoy a stunning full day out on the Jurassic Coast with a mini-coach. Depart from Bournemouth and visit all the main sights on the Isle of Purbeck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Bournemouth Pier Bus Stop, the bus island behind Hot Rocks Restaurant. Look for the sign: "Discover Dorset pick up point".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- A reasonable level of mobility is required as there is some walking and some of the ground is uneven in places
- The Durdle Door hike can be challenging for some, as such the local partner offers an alternative instead
- An infant ticket does not guarantee a seat. If you require a seat for your child, please purchase a child ticket
- Strollers are welcome if they can be stored in the boot of the vehicle. Please note, not every area is suitable for strollers, so a baby carrier is recommended
- The tour will go rain or shine. Pack some rain ponchos with you rather than umbrellas
- You will be picked up by our driver/guide with a mini-coach from your pickup point
- If you are staying in a hotel locally, it is possible to pick you up from outside