Climb aboard a unique amphibious vehicle and discover Boston from a different perspective. The World War II-style “Duck” travels on land and water and takes you along historic streets and into the Charles River on an 80-minute tour of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The factual information mixed in with just enough humor"
"The tour guide was great and provided a lot of insight on the city."
"Our tour guide, Detective Duck Tracy, made history fun. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining!"
- See the sights of Boston from the land and water
- Splash into the Charles River aboard a WWII amphibious vehicle
- Learn about the unique heritage of the city that gave birth to freedom
- Drive past Boston Common and Quincy Market
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Cambridge and Boston from the river
- Hear about the "Big Dig" project
- Enjoy multilingual audio commentary for tours departing from the Prudential Center
- 80-minute Duck tour
- Conference center fee
- Supplier online convenience fee
- Live English guide
- Multilingual audio commentary (from Prudential Center only)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please note that traffic conditions can alter the route and not all sites are guaranteed
- You may change your reservation up to 24-hours before your scheduled tour time, and the local supplier will do their best to accommodate your request