Get a great introduction to Boston by bike! On this guided cycling tour you’ll visit some of Boston’s neighborhoods, see many of its monuments and historic landmarks, and learn about its history. See beautiful brownstones, public parks, gardens, and more.
What to Expect
The Urban AdvenTours Boston City View Bicycle Tour offers a classic ride for those looking to get a great overall introduction to the city.
During the 2.5-hour tour you’ll get to know the city and find neighborhoods that you can explore in greater depth later. Discover the unique character and charm of each area you visit up close, in person, and only possible by bicycle.
This comprehensive tour covers all of Boston’s best sites, including:
• Historic Fenway Park
• The Christian Science Center
• Boston Common
• The beautiful brownstones in Back Bay and the South End
• The Rose Kennedy Greenway, Boston’s newest public park
• The Charles River Esplanade
• The North End, Boston’s oldest residential, Italian neighborhood
• Copley Square, where you’ll see the Boston Public Library, Trinity Church, and the John Hancock building
The City View tour includes an individually-fitted bike, helmet, water, and of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will lead you on your travels. The tour covers 10-12 miles, from the bustling streets of downtown, to the serene bike paths along the Charles River, this tour truly brings you the best of Boston by bicycle!
- Comfortable city-style bike
- Bottled water
Know Before You Go
Baby seats, trailer carriages, and trailer tandems for children are available to rent, but tour pricing is the same for all ages. Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions.