The perfect introduction to the iconic Freedom Trail, visiting historic landmarks in Downtown Boston and the North End. Enjoy the incredible stories of Revolutionary-era Boston on this small group tour with a talented, professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour can be conducted as a private tour (up to 6 guests)or a shared tour, please select the desired tour type when booking.
- Public tours run on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday afternoons
- Private tours run on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Please allow 2.5-hours for the entire experience, including post-tour questions.
- The tour ends in the North End, the perfect location for dinner at one of many delicious Italian restaurants.
- If you intend to make dinner reservations in Boston's North End, please make dinner reservations for 6:30 PM at the earliest.