End your day on a perfect note on this 90-minute sunset cruise which provides spectacular views of the sunset and the Boston skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- View the amazing sunset
- Witness the USS Constitution as she fires her cannon
- Enjoy your 90 minute cruise of Boston Harbor
- 90-minute cruise
- Full narration
- Local taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and Drink (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Your tour departs from One Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, located between the Long Wharf Mariott Hotel and the New England Aquarium. Upon arrival at Long Wharf in Boston, please proceed to the boarding location of your cruise, where you will present your voucher for scanning/redemption.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible (assistance needed).