Welcome aboard a 2 hour lunch cruise that featured freshly prepared gourmet foods and live entertainment as you sail on Boston Harbor.
Our Executive Chef and galley staff prepare a distinctive menu of appetizers, entrees and desserts on board daily, complemented perfectly by our comprehensive wine list.
A waiter will take your individual appetizer, entree and dessert menu choices after your party is seated. You may request that your lunch be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace. Sample Lunch Menu
- Classic Caesar Freshly cut romaine hearts, herb croutons and shaved Parmesan Reggiano cheese, finished with our house Caesar dressing
- Lobster Bisque Fresh Maine lobster simmered in sweet cream butter and sherry, topped with our homemade herbed crouton
- Hazelnut Duck A savory duck confit with wild mushrooms layered with baby spinach, finished with a brandy cream sauce and topped with a hazelnut gremolata
- Roasted Chicken Pan-roasted chicken breast infused with our traditional Moroccan chermoula seasonings, topped with our Chef’s inspired harissa sauce and served with a citrus couscous and bok choy
- Grilled Salmon Fresh grilled salmon topped with a ragoût of braised cherry tomatoes and black olives, served with sautéed spinach
- Seafood Ravioli Gratinée jumbo ravioli filled with imported ricotta, Parmesan Reggiano and Fontina cheeses, topped with a seared jumbo sea scallop and gulf shrimp atop a rustic pomodoro sauce
- Short Ribs Grilled and slow-cooked boneless short ribs with smoked Gouda mashed potatoes and glazed baby carrots, finished with a cabernet wine demi-glace
- Vegetable Napoleon Layered portobello mushroom, roasted red peppers, zucchini, eggplant, summer squash and tofu grilled atop tomato coulis
- Chef’s selection of Cakes and Mini Pastries
Menu subject to change. Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.