Experience the best of Boston on a 2-hour guided walking tour. You’ll learn about the city’s history from its earliest days and see the striking 19th-century architecture and historic charm of Beacon Hill, the Back Bay, and Copley Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the history and architecture around the Freedom Trail
- See the homes and gaslit streets of Boston’s aristocratic Beacon Hill
- Explore the beautiful 19th-century Back Bay area
- Walking tour
- Tour guide
- Gratuity (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Corner of State and Congress Streets, across from the old State House (outside 28 State Street)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the season. In warmer weather, it's a good idea to bring along bottled water. Water is generally also available on the tour route.