This exciting audio guided tour of Boston holds an incredible history. Learn about the Boston Tea Party Museum and the Boston Harbor.
What to Expect
Enjoy the historical city of Boston in the beautiful state of Massachusetts and learn about its long and rich history on a self-guided audio tour. This incredible audio tour will show you sights such as the famous Boston Tea Party Museum and the historical John Adams Courthouse. You will also see the Old State House, the Massachusetts State House, the City Hall, New England Aquarium, and the Market. Educational and informative, this tour delves behind the scenes of old Boston allowing you to discover the city and travel back in time at your own pace. Soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the sights.
- Audio guide tour
- Walking tour (self-paced)
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Food/ drinks
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, and warm clothing is advisable
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
• No specific starting time for the tour
• Please refer to your printable voucher for download information