Join this 3-hour cruise for the opportunity to spot whales off the coast of Boston. See these magnificent creatures close-up from the deck of your ship. Spot Humpback and Finback whales and see White Sided Dolphins frolicking in the waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"Seeing the humpback fluke was the best!"
"Watching the whales playing and swimming alongside the cruise boat."
"Ride itself and watching these magnificent mammals in their natural habitat."
"Seeing the whales. I think we saw the same 3."
- See whales in their natural habitat
- Talk with researchers from the Whale Center of New England
- Enjoy a 3-hour cruise
- Spot White Sided Dolphins
- 3-Hour cruise
- Local taxes and fees
- Food and Drink (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your tour departs from One Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, located between the Long Wharf Mariott Hotel and the New England Aquarium. Upon arrival at Long Wharf in Boston, please proceed to the boarding location of your cruise, where you will present your voucher for scanning/redemption.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The location of the whales may require more travel time, extending the trip beyond 3 hours. Please allow for additional time in your schedule
- The average trip is 3.5 to 4 hours in duration
- Departure times are subject to change and so your departure time may have changed. Phone and email contact details will be on your voucher
- Don't forget to bring your camera, binoculars, sunscreen and sunglasses. We recommend comfortable shoes or sneakers and a light jacket or sweater