Enjoy a cruise around Boston Harbor amongst the colorful trees of fall, panoramic Boston skyline views, harbor island sights, and savor a buffet-style lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The boats depart from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel. Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- You will be asked to present a valid photo ID that matches the name on the reservation
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather
- Some dietary requirements can be accommodated; please provide this information during booking
- We are dedicated to stopping the spread of COVID-19 and have taken many precautions to keep our guests and crew safe. Plexiglass barriers are now installed in front of the buffet and an employee will serve guests. In addition, our HVAC system has been upgraded with MERV filters. Guests will be required to don face coverings until they are seated. All tables are separated with 6 feet of clearance.