Enjoy a hassle-free private transfer from/to Kalibo Airport (KLO) all the way to Boracay Island. Travel in safety and comfort without worrying about your luggage and trying to navigate public transport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Tagalog
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Boracay.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Take the worry out of your journey between your accommodation in Boracay and Kalibo Airport
- Meet and greet your driver from the gate and skip the long lines
- Sit back and enjoy the ride to your accommodation in a private vehicle
- Use the fast-track lane to avoid a long ferry ticket line
- Meet and greet with the driver (at the airport or your hotel)
- Private vehicle for ground transfer
- Ferry ticket
- Fast-track entry for ferry on-boarding
- Electric tricycle ride from Ferry Terminal to your accommodation
- Terminal fees and taxes
- Upgrade from electric tricycle to air-conditioned van from port to accommodation (if add-on selected at check-out)
- Upgrade from shared ferry to private ferry (if add-on selected at check-out)
- Upgrade from shared ferry to speedboat (if add-on selected at check-out)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Kalibo Airport arrivals gate. Your driver will be holding a cardboard sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Different vehicles will be arranged for different group sizes. 1-2 people: a regular taxi-sized vehicle; 2-10 people: a van; more than 10 people: multiple vans.
- Each individual can bring a maximum of 2 pieces of luggage (28 x 30 inches).
- On the ferry ride, you can tip the porter (20 PHP) to hold and handle your luggage.
- The journey time might vary depending on local traffic.