Admire the incredible coastline of Boracay Island by sea on a traditional Filipino sailing boat, the Paraw. Sit back on your private bamboo boat and take in the panoramic views of Boracay Island. Enjoy a unique experience with just your friends or family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Tagalog
- Private group
- Experience a trip on a traditional filipino bamboo boat
- Have a private sailing experience, just for your group only
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Boracay Island from the sea
- Private Sailing Trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
389 Main Rd, Malay, 5608 Aklan, Philippines Outside McDonalds at D'Mall, which is a 2-minute walk from Boracay Station 2. Look for a coordinator with GetYourGuide sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will get wet during the trip, please come prepared.
- 1 boat can fit a maximum 6 people comfortably. If your group is bigger than 6, the group will be separated into multiple boats.
- Participants aged 18 and over must sign a waiver before participating. An adult should be present to sign the waiver for participants aged 1-17.
- The activity might be cancelled or the duration might be adjusted in bad weather.