Take the stress out of your journey from Boracay to Caticlan Airport with the assistance of a tour coordinator. Meet your coordinatort at the reception area of your hotel in Boracay Island and be assisted all the way to Caticlan Airport.
What to Expect
A coordinator will pick you up at your hotel reception area and assist you on your journey to the Caticlan Airport Departure Entrance Gate. The next leg of your transfer is by land, either on typical local tricycles or multicabs, depending on the size of your group.
Station 1 location refers to hotels located in Pinaungon and Balabag.
Station 2 location refers to hotels located in Balabag and Manggayad.
Station 3 location refers to hotels located in Manggayad and Manoc-Manoc.
Once you get to the port, the port terminal fee will already be paid by your coordinator before you bpoard the boat to Caticlan Jetty Port.
Take a shuttle between the port and airport where your coordindator will assist you to the Caticlan Airport Departure Entrance Gate and make sure all your luggage is checked in.
- Shared multicab (open-air cab) from hotel to port
- Terminal fee
- Shared Boat Ride
- Shuttle from port to airport
What's Not Included
- Porter fee (20 - 50.00 PHP per bag)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmed booking is non-refundable
• No show's are non-refundable
• All pictures on this site are for guidance purposes only. Actual land and water vehicles appearance may vary
• Change of flight information advised by the airline must also be advised to vendor for new pick-up time and date
• The tour supplier is not responsible for any failure to abide by this agreement, where such failure is due to infortuitous events, natural calamities, or labor dispute
• You can travel with your pet in a cage (like a dog and cat)