On this tour you will visit Paloquemao, one of the largest regional markets. You will learn the history of this market, how it is divided and the most interesting areas to visit. You'll taste more than 10 different exotic Colombian fruits.
What to Expect
For the first part of the tour you'll be transported from the downtown area to the Paloquemao market. Once you get to the market you'll get your bearings by taking a general look at the map and distribution of the market, and get ready to start this amazing experience.
Inside the market you'll will jump in between the areas of the market like fruits, vegetables, fish, pork, beef, chicken and even flowers in order to familiarize with the different atmospheres, colors and aromas. Every now and then you will jump back to the fruit areas to taste between 10 to 15 different types of exotic fruits.
By the end of the tour you will return to the main fruit area of the market and go to a juice stand. Here you will order a juice with one or more of the fruits you liked the most during the tour. You will then finish the tour by returning to the downtown area of Bogotá.
- Fruit tasting
- Local guide
- Transport from the downtown area to Paloquemao
What's Not Included
- Additional food and drinks not specified in the tour
- Expenses not specified within the tour
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• A maximum of 8 people per booking
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• You are recomended to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour