In this tour you will discover the gastronomical culture of Bogotá by visiting a series of places including a fruit market, restaurants and a pub. You will taste some of the flavors of Colombia, like the mixtures of fusion food and a craft beer.
What to Expect
The transport will pick you up in a location of your choosing at 10:00 in the morning. On the way to the first stop you'll receive some general information about the history and culture of the city. The first stop will be at the fruit market where you'll taste some of the local tropical fruits.
You will then head to a typical Colombian restaurant and taste a plate from the Pacific zone, and one from the Andian zone of the country. Then you will move to one of the fusion restaurants of Bogotá where you'll taste a mixture of Colombian, French and Asiatic flavors.
The last stop of the tour leads you to the famous pubs to taste one of the local crafted beers and regional food called 'Empanadas'. At the end of the tour, you will be taken to a location of your choosing.
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Pick-up and drop off in location of your choosing within Bogotá
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks that are not specified
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years