Climb the 10,407 foot Monserrate and visit one of the most important pilgrimage churches of Bogotá. Enjoy a fantastic view over the entire city and visit the historically interesting district of Candelaria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at your hotel.
- Private group
- Visit the Monserrate church on the mountain overlooking Columbia's capital
- Enjoy a fantastic view overlooking all of Bogotá and explore the historical city district of Candelaria
- Try local Columbia cuisine and select from an individual cultural program in one of the many museums of Bogotá
- Profession bilingual tour guide
- Private transportation
- Lunch (if option booked)
- Entry costs
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- At least one adult must take part in the tour.